To provide students with theoretical and empirical knowledge on the evolution of our species and its genetic diversity.
To understand advanced methods in molecular and population genetics applied to human evolution.
Students must have a master 1 in biology or an equivalent medical degree.
Biology, genetic, anthropology, evolution.
- Introduction to genomic data
- A genetic and paleoanthropological view of human origins
- Evolutionary and cultural forces shaping human genomic diversity
- Neutral diversity and demography inference
- Natural selection at a genome-wide scale
- Evolution and infectious diseases
- Genetics of infectious diseases and human migrations
- Human genetics and evolutionary medicine
Evelyne HEYER, professeure MNHN
UMR 7206 - Anthropologie Génétique
Lluis Quintana-Murci, professor Institut Pasteur
UMR 2000 Human Evolutionary Genetics
Organisation of the course
Dates : 7th- 11th of Décembre 2020
Number of hours : 30
Delivery type :
Classroom, teaching resources might be available on the MNHN distance-learning platform.
Course given in Englis
Location : à venir
Individual : 300 €
Public sector: 600 €
Private sector : 1200€
Student of PHD student outside the Alliance Sorbonne Université : 150 €
Student of PHD student Sorbonne Université: free
MNHN employees : free